VisitHarvest AfternoonsAn unbeatable experience on a magical afternoon. Experience an adventure made of Atlantic at our bodega, next to the Finca Valiñas vineyard, beside the Arosa river.
VisitMar de FradesAll senses are focused during the traditional visit to Mar de Frades. A tour in the purest Mar de Frades style with a visit to the winery and a tasting session featuring our wines.
VisitUnconquerableWinery, enjoy the real face of the brand. A visit made of fusion cuisine and wine tasting.
VisitMade of atlanticThe authentic experience of a special moment. A visit in which a picnic on a boat will make your trip unique.
Visit Harvest Afternoons
An unbeatable experience on a magical afternoon. Experience an adventure made of Atlantic at our bodega, at the foot of the Finca Valiñas vineyard, beside the Arosa river.
We will visit the vineyard next to the bodega when the sun sets and discover what happens at the bodega after the harvest of the first bunches, then go on to enjoy a cocktail dinner paired with our wines: Mar de Frades Albariño. Godello and Finca Valiñas.
The activity includes:
- 18:30 Welcome and mojito made with Mar de Frades Albariño, enjoyed with views of the river. Introduction to the activity.
- 19:00 Route and manual harvest at the Finca Valiñas vineyard.
- 19:30 Pressing of the selected grapes and analysis of the juices.
- 20:15 Primary bodega operations: quality control, selection table, etc.
- 20:30 Guided tour of the bodega with field tasting of juices in fermentation, base wines and barrel wines.
- 21:30 Cocktail dinner of local cuisine on the terrace, paired with Mar de Frades wines.
- 22:30 End of activity and tasting of Mar de Frades Original Liqueur.
DURATION: 4 hours approx.
WHEN? 30th and 31st August / 6th and 7th September
Visit Mar de Frades
All senses are focused during the traditional visit to Mar de Frades.
A tour in the purest Mar de Frades style with a visit to the winery and a tasting session featuring our wines
- Visit to the Finca Valiñas vineyard and guided tour of the winery.
- Guided tasting of the three wines.
- Schedule: 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 4.30 pm.
- Price €12/person
A panoramic view of the sea from the vineyard at the foot of the winery. A tour where you can discover the best-kept secrets of our wines; our Mar de Frades Albariño, aged in barrels, our sparkling wine… and our surprising new Atlantic wine Godello. All this accompanied by tapas created especially for Mar de Frades by chefs Álvaro Castellanos and Iván Morales owners of Grupo Arzábal.
One of the most breathtaking areas of the winery, the Atlantic viewing terrace, will be specially prepared for you to partake of a tasting-food pairing session with an amazing culinary surprise.
- Welcome session with a glass of sparkling wine.
- Guided walk through the vineyard with a panoramic visit discovering the secrets of Mar de Frades.
- Guided tasting of three wines paired with tapas created by chefs from the Grupo Arzábal.
- Price: €50/person
- Saturday June 16th
- Saturday July 14th
- Friday August 10th
- Friday August 17th
- Saturday September 15th
- Saturday October 13th
- 12:30 pm Meet at winery, check-in and welcome with a glass of sparkling wine.
- 12:40 pm Guided tour of the vineyard and the winery.
- 13:40 pm Guided tasting of the three wines Albariño 2017, Godello and Finca Valiñas paired with the three tapas dishes by Arzábal.
- 14:15 pm Farewell and end.
Visit Made of atlantic
Enter the world of Mar de Frades, a visit brimming with sensations where you can discover the nature of our wines accompanied by a picnic created especially for Mar de Frades by chefs Álvaro Castellanos and Iván Morales, owners of Grupo Arzábal. The contrast between their craft cooking and their dynamic characters brings that special touch to their dishes.
And this will take place as we enjoy an unforgettable boat trip along the Ría de Arosa.
- Boat trip along the Ría de Arosa discovering the essence of Mar de Frades
- Picnic-tasting session by Álvaro Castellanos and Iván Morales from the Grupo Arzábal.
- Food pairing with our wines.
- Price: €120/person
Boat trip dates:
- Saturday June 30rd
- Saturday July 28th
- Saturday August 4th
- Saturday August 11th
- 12:00 pm Meet at Xofre port – Isla de Arosa and welcome
- 12:15 pm Mar de Frades boat leaves. Here you can discover the Mar de Frades universe with a tasting-food pairing session with tapas by the Arzábal chefs.
- 2:00 pm Return to port and gift of the special “Made of Atlantic” packs.