VisitMar de FradesAll senses are focused during the traditional visit to Mar de Frades. A tour in the purest Mar de Frades style with a visit to the winery and a tasting session featuring our wines.
VisitUnconquerableWinery, enjoy the real face of the brand. A visit made of fusion cuisine and wine tasting.
VisitMade of atlanticThe authentic experience of a special moment. A visit in which a picnic on a boat will make your trip unique.
VisitUnconquerable originsTheatrical experience of the authentic Mar de Frades personality. A visit in which the vines and the future play a leading role.
Visit Mar de Frades
All senses are focused during the traditional visit to Mar de Frades.
A tour in the purest Mar de Frades style with a visit to the winery and a tasting session featuring our wines
- Visit to the Finca Valiñas vineyard and guided tour of the winery.
- Guided tasting of the two wines.
- Schedule: 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 4.30 pm.
- Price €10/person
A panoramic view of the sea from the vineyard at the foot of the winery. A tour where you can discover the best-kept secrets of our wines; our Mar de Frades Albariño, aged in barrels, our sparkling wine… and our surprising new Atlantic wine Godello. All this accompanied by tapas created especially for Mar de Frades by chefs Álvaro Castellanos and Iván Morales owners of Grupo Arzábal.
One of the most breathtaking areas of the winery, the Atlantic viewing terrace, will be specially prepared for you to partake of a tasting-food pairing session with an amazing culinary surprise.
- Welcome session with a glass of sparkling wine.
- Guided walk through the vineyard with a panoramic visit discovering the secrets of Mar de Frades.
- Guided tasting of three wines paired with tapas created by chefs from the Grupo Arzábal.
- Price: €50/person
- Saturday June 16th
- Saturday July 14th
- Friday August 10th
- Friday August 17th
- Saturday September 15th
- Saturday October 13th
- 12:30 pm Meet at winery, check-in and welcome with a glass of sparkling wine.
- 12:40 pm Guided tour of the vineyard and the winery.
- 13:40 pm Guided tasting of the three wines Albariño 2017, Godello and Finca Valiñas paired with the three tapas dishes by Arzábal.
- 14:15 pm Farewell and end.
Visit Made of atlantic
Enter the world of Mar de Frades, a visit brimming with sensations where you can discover the nature of our wines accompanied by a picnic created especially for Mar de Frades by chefs Álvaro Castellanos and Iván Morales, owners of Grupo Arzábal. The contrast between their craft cooking and their dynamic characters brings that special touch to their dishes.
And this will take place as we enjoy an unforgettable boat trip along the Ría de Arosa.
- Boat trip along the Ría de Arosa discovering the essence of Mar de Frades
- Picnic-tasting session by Álvaro Castellanos and Iván Morales from the Grupo Arzábal.
- Food pairing with our wines.
- Price: €120/person
Boat trip dates:
- Saturday June 30rd
- Saturday July 28th
- Saturday August 4th
- Saturday August 11th
- 12:00 pm Meet at Xofre port – Isla de Arosa and welcome
- 12:15 pm Mar de Frades boat leaves. Here you can discover the Mar de Frades universe with a tasting-food pairing session with tapas by the Arzábal chefs.
- 2:00 pm Return to port and gift of the special “Made of Atlantic” packs.
Visit Unconquerable origins
Feeling a part of something unique. Being present in the birth of what is destined to be a great wine. Discovering the magical history of a setting brimming with the essence of Galicia. Learning the secrets of traditional viticulture and imagining back at the winery the future production process for the fruits planted with our own hands.
- Pick-up at the winery and transfer to Pazo do Monte.
- Activity and explanation.
- Hand-out of the material for the process of planting a grapevine.
- Light food pairing with Mar de Frades Albariño.
- Guided tour of the winery.
- Guided tasting of the three wines.
- Price: €85/person.
- Saturday April 28th
- Saturday May 5th
- Saturday June 2nd
- (Saturday May 26th) – Open Day activities – 15 €/person
- 4:00 pm Meet at Mar de Frades and microbus pick-up
- 4:30 pm Arrival Pazo do Monte, explanation and activity. Hand-out of boots and material for planting.
- 5:45 pm Stop-off for light food pairing with Mar de Frades Albariño.
- 6:30 pm Departure microbus to Mar de Frades winery.
- 7:00 pm Arrival at winery and start of guided tour.
- 7:30 pm Guided tasting of 3 wines.
- 8:00 pm Farewell and close of activity.